If you are feeding a large group of people or just wanting an easy meal you can freeze leftovers with – this recipe is for you! Crockpot Chili is so easy to make, slow-cooked and super tasty!
- Pan to brown ground beef
- Can Opener
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cans black beans
- 2 cans white beans
- 2 cans kidney beans
- 2 cans corn niblets or frozen niblets
- 2 cans tomato paste
- 1 package Watkins Chili Seasoning
- In large pan, brown ground beef. Drain fat and add package of Watkins chili seasoning with 1/3 cup water. Simmer a few minutes.
- In crockpot, add all beans, corn, tomato paste and ground beef. Stir together. Add water to reach desired consistency.
- Optional: You can add more Watkins seasoning or add your own spices (Salt, Pepper, Chili, Cayenne, Garlic, Onions etc)
- You can add other food ingredients like potatoes, tomatoes, celery, carrots if you wish.
- Put slowcooker on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours. Stir every couple of hours. If boiling after couple hours, reduce heat or just stir more often.