Easy and delicious – Creamy Curry Chicken Penne coming right up! This recipe offers a variation for those who do not like it hot. By adding some honey you will capture the incredible taste of coconut and curry and introduce some sweetness so everyone in the family can enjoy!
Creamy Curry Chicken Penne
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 TBSP Unrefined Coconut Oil
- 4 TBSP Watkins Organic Curry Powder
- 2 TBSP Watkins Organic Garlic Powder
- 4 boneless chicken breasts cubed
- 1 tsp Watkins Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 tsp Watkins Pepper
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 cups cooked penne noodles
- 1 cup peas frozen or fresh
- In a saucepan add butter and coconut oil along with garlic and curry powder. Stir until all is mixed together and melted.
- Chop chicken into small cubes and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add chicken to the saucepan and stir until cooked. Once cooked, add the cream. Simmer 15 min and set aside.
- In larger pot, cook 2 cups of penne noodles. Drain and add to the chicken and cream mixture. Stir to mix well and add peas. Let simmer and stir occasionally. If sauce gets soaked up, add more cream if necessary.