Looking for a delicious dip for a snack or to serve up at a family get together! This 3 Cheese Garlic Bacon Dip is a big winner and welcome anytime!
3 Cheese Garlic Bacon Dip
- Baking Dish
- Hand Mixer
- Cheese Grater
- Blend the cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl
- Blend in the Garlic and Pepper
- Blend in the cooked bacon
- Stir in the green onions
- Scoop into baking dish (or multiple dishes if you wish)
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 min, or until mixture is bubbling. Remove from oven and let cool 5 min before serving. Top with additional green onions and bacon if desired.