Looking for a delicious dip for a snack or to serve up at a family get together! This 3 Cheese Garlic Bacon Dip is a big winner and welcome anytime!
3 Cheese Garlic Bacon Dip
Oh so easy to make and a wonderful treat anytime! With Bacon, Cheeses, Spices and multigrain chips you can't go wrong!Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Baking Dish
- Hand Mixer
- Cheese Grater
- Blend the cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl
- Blend in the Garlic and Pepper
- Blend in the cooked bacon
- Stir in the green onions
- Scoop into baking dish (or multiple dishes if you wish)
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 min, or until mixture is bubbling. Remove from oven and let cool 5 min before serving. Top with additional green onions and bacon if desired.
To make a thinner dip, you can add up to 1 more cup of sour cream if desired. Different cheeses can also be used for switch-up. Good to Know: You can make this dip ahead of time! I like to make a couple of batches ahead of time and put in Pyrex containers. Store in fridge up to 7 days and when ready to use, simply take out of fridge and pop into oven to heat it up! This makes an excellent evening snack when camping, especially on cool evenings!